Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Joy of Conor Christmas


Conor had a lot of fun this Christmas, not because of his autism, not despite his autism, he just had fun, just like any other kid at Christmas.





Conor enjoyed the snow and was pleased to get some Christmas fun gifts.





What's the point of stickers if you can't wear them on your hands?






Woooops! That snow bank is a little deeper than I thought!






Oh Canada! I Stand on Guard for Thee!







Hey, I AM CANADIAN. A little bit of snow doesn't bother me!





Back to work, well fun sort of work anyway!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like he had a good Christmas.

Mine wasn't so great. Earlier in the month, they had to bomb my dad's apartment with pesticides because of a roach problem. I got sick soon after, and haven't exactly recovered yet.